Bend Drone Photography Service
Southern Oregon Drone is now providing Bend Drone Photography services! We have relocated to Central Oregon and now provide aerial drone photography and videography services to the Bend and the Central Oregon area, including Redmond, Prineville, La Pine, and Sunriver.
Bend: Don't take our word for it - here are organizations who have sought us out in the past
We have a proven track record. We have been told by our clients that we live up to our simple mission: provide Oregon with exceptional aerial photography and videography. We're not going to charge you per photo, and there are never any kind of royalty fees - period. We have numerous repeat customers, and our aerial drone photography services have been requested all throughout the state of Oregon - especially in Bend!
- We're Legal. Our operator is a licensed commercial airplane pilot as well as a licensed commercial UAS pilot under the new FAA Part 107 rules.
- We're Insured. Peace of mind for all involved.
- We're experienced drone Pilots and Photographers. We're experts at flying and filming smoothly, and our portfolio is incredibly diverse. We challenge you to challenge us.
- We can fly - You can film. Our drone allows someone other than the pilot to control the camera, so you can film exactly the shot you had in mind. This is optional!
- Our Camera is Awesome. Our drone is capable of filming Ultra-High Definition 4K Resolution, as well as HD 1080P at up to 60 frames per second using our Micro 4/3's DSLR camera, normally equipped with a 15mm lens.
- No-Nausea Guarantee. A 3-axis gimbal keeps all of our shots extremely smooth.
- Pilot, Photographer, and Marketer. Our professional marketing background allows us to help design and create effective marketing campaigns. Upon our client's request, we'll plan, film, edit, and assist in executing a marketing campaign centered around aerial imagery.
- Safety and discretion is paramount. At events, we always retain a safe distance, and we fly routes that keep noise minimized out of respect for guests and nearby residents.
Who have we worked with?
- Garmin met us in Eugene to film footage for an up coming promotional video
- Lexus hired us to film for a series of commercials featuring Survivor Man's Les Stroud
- HGTV invited us to Seaside to film an episode of Beach Hunters
- Discovery Channel contracted us to capture footage for Dirt Everyday
- Monrovia hired us to film and photography their nursery in Dayton, just southwest of Portland.
- We've been hired to film and photograph concerts, including Kutless and TobyMac
- Countless real estate agents and real estate agencies, including Coastal Sotheby's, Cascade Sotheby's, John L Scott, Land22, and Century 21. Real Estate is our most popular industry!
Michael was very easy and professorial to work with and takes his time to make sure he's getting the shots you want. He was able to get some great footage of the Oregon Wine Experience even though we had a very smoky day. I would recommend him for any event you have!