Includes all of the following:
- DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus Version 3.0
- Camera and 3-axis Gimbal mounted to aircraft
- 4 batteries, each in perfect condition and nearly full life left. Total flight time with all batteries is nearly an hour and half.
- Remote Controller with built in Gimbal angle adjustment slider and rechargeable battery (does not include the phone seen in the photo).
- Backpack case, which allows you to hike or bike into remote areas. Condition is 8/10.
- 3 full sets of propellors (2 of them are brand new in sealed package; 1 one of them is currently in use but has no damage)
- Charger and charging cables, as well as International power plugs
- All manuals and paperwork
- Original box*, if desired
- Gimbal clamp and lens cover
- Parts kit
- 2 custom-made aftermarket lens shades
Phantom Vision 2 + Features and Specs are located here
This Phantom has never been crashed, dropped, smashed, or otherwise banged up in any way. The props have sliced through nothing but clean air, and the motors run very smooth. It has been immaculately maintained, and is like new. The batteries have been kept out of extreme temperatures, and the drone itself has never been flown in dust, clouds, fog, or any other kind of damaging precipitation. This is an excellent kit for someone who explores outdoors and needs lots of batteries in an convenient backpack to film and photograph their adventures away from power sources.
The investment will cost $999 and for those of you within the Rogue Valley, it will include a free lesson on how to setup, calibrate, fly, photograph, and film using the drone. For those of you wishing to purchase this setup from further away within the lower 48 states, instead of a lesson you will receive free shipping.
This entire rig, brand new, would cost upwards of $1,500... plus shipping :)
*Original box not included if the drone must be shipped, sorry!